Sunday, October 28, 2007

illusion or real?

hmm, last night chat wit ah lun..he told me tat if i cant control myself, no1 can help me..i noe it is true..
ok, kelvin is a very nice guy..he treat me very good..but he treat other gals good too..he is so famous..surrounded by gals..lun say his 7th sense told him tat he likes me..hmm, i dono.....n i like him...hmm, i think so....but i m scared..i m afraid tat it is jus an illusion..n all of tis is jus i m thinking too much...jus like henry always ask me not to think too much..i don1 tat the history repeat again..
today, Dick told me tat he saw Kelvin n a gal go pasar malam together..he not sure she is his gf anot..ok, i mus at least create a gap between kelvin n i..i m not selfish, mayb she is not his gf..but, i jus wan to protect my heart, my feelings..i don wish to get hurt..as i not yet fully recover from the past experience..kelvin is a nice guy, n i don1 to lost him as a fren jus bcz i m thinking too much..
i really cherish our current relationship even though we jus noe each other for bout 1 month only..not too close but yet hv many things to share..i really like him..but i mus control my feelings..
I MUST!! i can do it..!
until then, i wish everything goes as i hope.. *wink ~_^ *

No comments: